From Videogame Morgue File
- Computer Space and the Dawn of the Arcade Video Game by Benj Edwards.
- Pixels in Print (Part 1): Advertising Computer Space by Kate Willaert covering the advertising context of the original game.
- Nolan Versus Ted: Part 1 by Alex Smith. A historiological discussion of the work done on Computer Space by the two partners.
- Worldly Wednesdays: A Timeline of Computer Space by Alex Smith. An attempt to use existing documentation to sort out when parts of the game were conceived and built.
- https://amhistory.si.edu/archives/AC1498_Transcript_NolanBushnell.pdf — Nolan Bushnell oral history conducted by Christopher Weaver, working with the Smithsonian Institution's Lemelson Center for the Study of Invention and Innovation (November 17th, 2017).
- https://amhistory.si.edu/archives/AC1498_Transcript_TedDabney.pdf — Ted Dabney oral history conducted by Christopher Weaver, working with the Smithsonian Institution's Lemelson Center for the Study of Invention and Innovation (March 15th, 2018).
- Video Invaders by Steve Bloom
- Atari Inc: Business is Fun by Curt Vendel and Marty Goldberg.
- http://www.computerspacefan.com/SN9003large.htm — Information on the white variation of Computer Space, claimed to be one of the original four production units.